Access Blocked Websites Anywhere with UltraSurf
There are lots of websites which are blocked by administrator and you can’t access these websites from any system connected to that LAN. By using UltraSurf you can access any website whenever you want, no matter even that domain is blocked by your administrator. UltraSurf is a simple solution for unblocking any website on any server.
Here is a step by step procedure:
- Download Ultra Surf from here.
- Unzip and run Ultra Surf.exe. You will see this Window.
- Next step is to set the Proxy (It is the proxy through which you are connected to Internet on LAN). Click on Options button, Options dialog box appears and in that dialog box click on Proxy Settings button.
- After setting your proxy and port “Manually”, click OK and restart UltraSurf.
- Now speed indicators will turn BLUE and Status will be changed to “Successfully connected to server!” as shown in the below screen shot.
- Now open your Internet Explorer or Firefox to explore any website.
You can also download Firefox Add-on for your Firefox browser from here.
I hope you liked the above trick for accessing blocked websites. Give your reviews by commenting below.