How to create favicon from a picture, logo or any other graphics file
FavIcon is nice online tool to generate a favicon from a picture, logo, or any other graphic of any resolution and size. With Favicon, it is possible to put a special logo or any small graphic with scrolling text next to the website address in address bar.
How to create FavIcon:-
- Upload any image, logo with any size.
- Write any Scrolling text if you wish.
- Select the check box if you want animated favicon.
- Generate Favicon.
- Text in Browser.
- If you like favicon then download it otherwise try it again to get good favicon.
How to add the favicon to your website:-
- Download favicon and open the folder.
- Use Favicon validator to find the path where you have to upload the favicon.
- Upload favicon.ico file to the folder on your website where you have the webpage.
- Add this Html tag to your webpage in between <head>…</head>
“<link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”favicon.ico” >”
- If you would like to display the animated favicon, upload animated_favicon1.gif as well and insert the following HTML tags.
<link rel=”shortcut icon” href=”favicon.ico” >
<link rel=”icon” href=”animated_favicon1.gif” type=”image/gif” >
This is really nice online tool to create favicon. I create favicon for my website and replace it with default faviocn and it looks good.What you think ?