How to Install hardware drivers easily
When we re-install system or add any new hardware, at times it is bit difficult to install driver for them, although it is available with us on the disc. People love to install all the drivers available on disc which takes unnecessary space, but what if we have the lost the disc? In this post I want to share easy way for installing drivers.
1) Right click on my computer, go to properties
2) Select hardware option
3) Click on device manager
4) Then you will see the number of missing drivers with yellow question mark (?)
5) Click on one that you want to install
6) Use update driver option by making right click on it or using shortcut option
7) Then select option disc if it is available otherwise give option internet.
8 ) After finding driver, install it.
9) Also always use internet option to update drivers.
Hope you find this useful, I have been using this method for long time. Have your say on this.
No tags for this post.